- We don’t have pushy salespeople who are motivated solely by the commission they receive. Instead we have a team of qualified experienced electricians and solar power professionals who actually carry out the work and KNOW what they are talking about.
- Our team is small enough to care and large enough to get the job done. You are assured of personalised service in every instance.
- We will only install quality, well proven products that will serve you well for a very long time.
- No corners will be cut in terms of workmanship. “Good enough” doesn’t meet the grade. Our team will create a solution that they are proud to put their name to.
These are the 4 qualities that make Electrical Sensations the logical choice when considering any solar power or energy efficiency projects.
- Save money on your electricity bill immediately. You will save from reduced energy consumption from the moment your solar system is turned on.
- Help minimise the impact of planned future electricity price rises. The price of electricity will rise. It is not a question of IF, but rather, WHEN and BY HOW MUCH? A solar power system helps immune your business from the inevitable price rises.
- Improve your ‘green’ credentials & reputation for potential clients.
- Reduce your carbon footprint and help make the world a greener place for our children.
Lighting, Power Factor Correction, Energy Storage, Energy management & control, timers and sensors are all tools that can have massive impacts on commercial electricity usage. Working out which options will yield the greatest returns for your business is what we do. Download the Department of Industry & Science Energy Cut - Guide to Cutting Energy Bills in Your Business.
Three reasons –
- They perform really well!
- We are 100% confident that LG will still be around to honour the warranty on their product should there be any issues in the future. Take a look at the measure of the financial stability of some major solar panel manufacturers here http://sinovoltaics.com/solar-panel-manufacturers/altman-z-score-which-asian-pv-manufacturers-risk-bankruptcy/.
- The support that we receive from LG as an Authorised Solar Dealer is second to none. This gives us certainty that if there is an issue with any LG panels in the future, they will actually help, rather than try and dodge a claim.
The size of your solar PV system will depend on:
- The physical unshaded area available for the installation of your panels
- How much you are prepared to spend
- What portion of your electrical consumption you wish to generate.
Sizing a commercial solar power system is critical to realising the greatest ROI and shortest pay-back period. There are many factors that need to be taken into consideration – the first and most obvious is what proportion of your electricity is consumed while the sun shines. From there, interval data can be reviewed to size the system correctly, to serve you best.
Absolutely! We work with financiers who make the application process as painless as possible. With terms up to 7 years, no deposit and $1 balloon, financing is the logical decision for many businesses. Finance can also be arranged for other energy efficiency projects including lighting, batteries and Power Factor Correction.
No! We understand that your time is valuable and you have better things to do than fill out forms. Our team do as much of the boring applications, rebates and other paperwork for you, as possible. There is however some that must be done by your own company representatives, but we help guide you through the maze. Installing a solar power system is not be a massive administrative burden.
The inverter is the heart of the solar power system and is critical to the performance of the system. To compromise on the quality of the inverter at best compromises the performance of the system, and at worst renders it useless. We only choose products that are well proven in terms of performance, reliability and warranty. Our suppliers must have an Australian office and a competent warranty handling process.